During these uncertain times, CTech Manufacturing remains focused on the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and community. While the global COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our way of life, we are diligently monitoring developments and are committed to reacting swiftly and accordingly. CTech Manufacturing supplies many customers that are considered “Essential Critical Infrastructure.” As a result, CTech will continue to remain open for business as usual under the Department of Homeland Security’s ‘Critical Manufacturing’ subsector. We are in close contact with our critical suppliers and foresee no supply issues in the immediate future, meaning CTech’s 10-day targeted lead time for Tool Drawer manufacturing remains uninterrupted.
Along with many others, CTech has also implemented several internal policies to help protect employees and limit the spread of the virus:
- Following the recommendation of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), employees exhibiting respiratory illness symptoms will be asked not to access our offices and plants until those symptoms have subsided.
- We have suspended all internal staff meetings and will be using digital methods of communication both internally and externally. Meetings with customers are to be conducted via phone or video conference whenever possible.
- Formal appointments and travel backgrounds will be required for all outside visitors who are required to come on-site. These visits will be limited to business-critical only.
- All work-related travel has been suspended. Any employees traveling out of state will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work.
- Sanitation efforts throughout our office and manufacturing floor have been increased to help protect our employees. Social distancing is being practiced wherever possible.
- CTech Manufacturing will continue to communicate with our customers and business partners as new information becomes available, always striving to meet customer expectations to our best ability. This is a very dynamic situation and these policies and protocols are subject to change as the situation and government regulations evolve. Thank you for your continued trust in CTech Manufacturing.